Cloud / Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU as a Cloud / Systems Engineer (f/m/d) in the division of Product Engineering.
As a Cloud / Systems Engineer (f/m/d) you are part of the Infrastructure Chapter and you build and continuously maintain the technical foundation of a startup:
- As a Cloud / Systems Engineer your provide the backbone services of the Product Engineering divsion, by implementing the cloud infrastructure and automating workflows
- You help the Principal Systems Engineer, to design and implement a “best-in-class" Cloud Infrastructure
- You support the team in its mission as Quality-Keeper of the software development workflows by defining quality KPIs, which measure the reliability, testability and availability of the software products of the development teams.
- You design together with the development teams the necessary quality metrics so that the division can realize its Continuous Deployment Mission and DevOps doesn't stay just "in theory"
- You automate the provisioning of the Cloud Infrastructure in such a way so that most things work "in the click of a button"
- You develop further and maintain the various DevOps tools of the organization
- You take active part in the discussions with the Software- / Data- Engineers und Data Scientists, in order to understand their needs but also to transport your ideas around the DevOps way of working
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Informatics or another quantitative field
- Very good knowledge in operations and monitoring of application and cloud services
- Proven track record in the automation of infrastructure services with Infrastructure as a Code Tools like Terraform (preferrably), Ansible and Puppet
- Experience in supporting systems related to our Tech-Stack: Java, Python, Anaconda, React, Apache Spark, WebServers, SQL-Databases, Github, Linux
- A thorough understanding of Software-Development-Quality processes and Cybersecurity
- A good working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Desirable are first expreriences in the operations of cloud-native applications and cloud services (Azure)
- You have good analytical skills and you can split a complex problem down to its individual parts
- Team work is not alien to you and you like working together with highly-skilled engineers and scientists
- You implement new ideas independently and show perseverance when it comes to defending agreed concepts
- You bring perseverance and constructive assertiveness
- You can speak English fluently and ideally have basic conversations in German
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working conditions in our new office in Frankfurt am Main/Westend and remote work
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year
- Support of your personal further development through seminars and/or external courses
- A very dynamic and young team, which you can enrich with your own expertise and mindset
- Room for taking responsibility and career development opportunities
- Start-up Flair backed by the financial stability of the Sparkassen Holding