Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU as Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) in the division of Product Engineering.
As a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) you build modern web applications and digital products for vent.io based on a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure:
- Together with the senior members of the team, you design the software architecture of the digital products
- You make sure that the vent.io architectural principles defined at the executive and strategic level are reflected in the architecture and in the code of the products
- You actively code features for modern web and data products, either for the back- or front-end
- You take ownership of the end-to-end development of features (in the form of epics) of the digital products
- You actively shape the software development frameworks, processes and toolsets of the company
- You define the test strategy of the software development and ensure that it is correctly rolled out
- You keep an eye on the defined quality standards and ensure that the delivered code abides by these
- You present successful work products of the team during meetups and at external conferences
- Graduate degree in computer science, engineering, informatics or another quantitative field
- At least 4 years of experience as Software Engineer in an enterprise environment
- Proven track record of proficient use of at least two of the following programming languages or libraries: Typescript, React, Java, Spring Framework
- Knowledge of API design, API maturity levels, databases, eventual consistency, state management and DevOps processes
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms and the corresponding time and space complexity
- Experience with running systems and implementing non-functional requirements early in the design of the systems
- First experience in cloud-native development, ideally with Azure
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to split a complex problem into its individual parts
- You can implement new ideas independently
- Team work is not alien to you and you enjoy working together with highly-skilled engineers and scientists
- You are able to communicate complex technical content to executive and non-technical audiences in a simple way
- You speak English fluently and ideally have basic conversation skills in German
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working conditions in our new office in Frankfurt am Main/Westend and remote work.
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Meal and health allowances.
- Private pension scheme.
- Substitution of the public transportation costs.
- Support of your personal further development through seminars and/or external courses.
- A very dynamic and young team, which you can enrich with your own expertise and mindset.
- Room for taking responsibility and career development opportunities.
- Start-up Flair backed by the financial stability of the Sparkasse Financial Group.