Software Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU as Software Engineer (f/m/d) in the division of Product Engineering.
As a Software Engineer (f/m/d) you support vent.io in building modern web applications and digital products for vent.io based on a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure:
- Under the guidance of the senior members of the team, you code features either for the back- or front- end of the software products of vent.io
- You abide by the defined software development process and standards in order to ensure a high quality of your work results
- You actively participate in the quality assurance processes and make sure that your code is observable and testable
- You keep an eye on the defined quality standards and ensure that the delivered code abides by these
- You are enthusiastic about participating in meetup and external conferences for sharing the successes of the team with the community.
- Graduate degree in computer science, engineering, informatics or another quantitative field
- Knowledge of at least two of the following programming languages or libraries: Typescript, React, Java, Spring Framework
- An understanding of the fundamentals of computer science and algorithms
- First experience in cloud-native development, ideally with Azure
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to split a complex problem into its individual parts
- Team work is not alien to you and you enjoy working together with highly-skilled engineers and scientists
- You speak English fluently and ideally have basic conversations skills in German
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working conditions in our new office in Frankfurt am Main/Westend and remote work.
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Meal and health allowances.
- Private pension scheme.
- Substitution of the public transportation costs.
- Support of your personal further development through seminars and/or external courses.
- A very dynamic and young team, which you can enrich with your own expertise and mindset.
- Room for taking responsibility and career development opportunities.
- Start-up Flair backed by the financial stability of the Sparkasse Financial Group.