Software Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for YOU as Software Engineer (f/m/d) in the division of Product Engineering.
As a Software Engineer (f/m/d) with focus you support vent.io in building modern web applications and digital products for vent.io based on a cutting-edge cloud infrastructure:
- Under the guidance of the senior members of the team, you develop primarily the frontends of the software products of vent.io. You, however, are not reluctant in diving into the backend side of the things
- You abide by the defined software development process and architectural guideliens in order to ensure a high quality of your work results
- You actively participate in the quality assurance processes and make sure that your code is observable and testable
- You keep an eye on the defined quality standards and ensure that the delivered code abides by these
- You are enthusiastic about participating in meetup and external conferences for sharing the successes of the team with the community
- Graduate degree in computer science, engineering, informatics or another quantitative field
- Apart from a good command of Typescript you can write clean HTML5 and can use CSS efficiently
- A good knowledge and understanding of the fundamentals of computer science like algorithms, time complexity and data structures
- First experience in cloud-native development, ideally with Azure
- You have good analytical skills and you are able to split a complex problem into its individual parts
- Team work is not alien to you and you enjoy working together with highly-skilled engineers and scientists
- You speak English fluently and ideally have basic conversations skills in German
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working conditions in our new office in Frankfurt am Main/Westend and remote work.
- A very competitive salary and benefits
- 30 days of vacation per year.
- Meal and health allowances.
- Private pension scheme.
- Substitution of the public transportation costs.
- Support of your personal further development through seminars and/or external courses.
- A very dynamic and young team, which you can enrich with your own expertise and mindset.
- Room for taking responsibility and career development opportunities.
- Start-up Flair backed by the financial stability of the Sparkasse Financial Group.